Corporate and Commercial Law
Bendaña & Bendaña advises small and large businesses during all stages of their lifecycles: from formation to operation; to expansion via merger or acquisition; and even to dissolution, when required.
Our areas of practice include:
● Business formation: Incorporación de una empresa nicaragüense (Sociedad Anónima).
● Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and strategic alliance agreements.
● Real Estate matters, including leases and closings.
● Drafting business contracts, including distribution, outsourcing, licensing, NDAs and confidentiality agreements.
● Contractual disputes (including collections and enforcement of obligations).
After incorporation, we can also help you comply with the legal requirements set by Nicaraguan law.
Tax compliance: The corporation must file monthly and yearly tax returns.